- Salesforce Genie makes every part of the Customer 360 real time, so every business can deliver magical customer experiences
- Companies like Ford, L’Oreal, Formula 1®, and PGA TOUR Superstore are using Salesforce Genie to reinvent how they connect with customers, delivering real-time, personalized customer experiences at hyperscale that feel like magic
- Strategic partnership innovations expand the power of Genie: Real-time data access and sharing with Snowflake; ‘Bring your own AI’ with Amazon SageMaker; Privacy-safe first-party advertising integrations
San Francisco – September 20, 2022 – Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today unveiled Salesforce Genie, a hyperscale real-time data platform that powers the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. With Genie, every company can turn data into customer magic, delivering seamless, highly personalized experiences across sales, service, marketing, and commerce that continuously adapt to changing customer information and needs in real time.
Today, 71% of customers expect every interaction with a business to be personalized. However, data remains siloed and duplicative across most companies. Companies on average have 976 separate applications to run their business — that’s potentially 976 versions of a single customer, leading to disconnected digital experiences. Responding to customer needs in real time is more critical than ever, but is becoming more challenging as the amount of data created, captured, replicated, and consumed each year is expected to more than double by 2026. Companies must seamlessly connect digital and real-world customer interactions in order to provide the most relevant, personalized, and compelling experiences, in every moment.
A sales rep can no longer rely on in-person communication to close a large deal — reps need real-time insights about every customer, based on real-time and historical data, to act on the most relevant information in the moment, every time. A service agent runs the risk of losing a valuable customer if they lack a complete, real-time view across every touchpoint — every agent needs a source of real-time customer truth. With real-time patient data, healthcare providers can deliver proactive guidance and care recommendations.
Genie makes every part of Customer 360 more automated, intelligent, and real time.David Schmaier, President and Chief Product Officer, Salesforce
“Every business leader wants to take advantage of real-time data to create compelling, personalized customer experiences — milliseconds matter in this new digital-first world,” said David Schmaier, President and Chief Product Officer, Salesforce. “That’s why we built Genie, our most significant innovation ever on the Salesforce Platform. Genie makes every part of Customer 360 more automated, intelligent, and real time.”
Salesforce Genie: Unify data to build a real-time customer graph and single source of truth
As the heart of real-time Customer 360, Salesforce Genie ingests and stores real-time data streams at massive scale and combines it with Salesforce transactional data. Genie includes built-in connectors that bring in data from every channel (mobile, web, APIs), legacy data through MuleSoft, and historical data from proprietary data lakes.
Top News from Dreamforce 2022
Salesforce’s Cary Chow breaks down the biggest news from Dreamforce 2022
Genie transforms and harmonizes the data into a real-time customer graph – a unified customer profile record. Because Genie is built using the Salesforce metadata model, everything in the customer graph is visible and actionable across the entire Customer 360, every industry solution, AppExchange, and customer apps.
With Genie, Einstein AI and Flow automation services can harness the power of hyperscale real-time data to enable more dynamic and responsive actions and engagement. Einstein, which generates over 175 billion predictions every day, can now deliver personalization and predictions based on real-time data. Flow automation, which saves customers over 100 billion hours every month, can now use real-time data to trigger actions automatically.
And Genie runs on Hyperforce, Salesforce’s public cloud infrastructure. Hyperforce provides data residency, security, privacy, and regulatory compliance controls, with built-in data ethics features that govern data and increase consumer trust.
Salesforce Deepens Partnership with AWS for New “Bring Your Own AI” Innovations to Help Companies Bring Custom ML Models in Amazon SageMaker to the Salesforce Platform
Salesforce Genie In-Depth: How CDP, Flow, Tableau, Einstein, and MuleSoft Innovations Harness Real-Time Data
Salesforce Announces Genie – a New Data Platform Powering the World’s First Real-Time CRM
New Slack Innovations and Salesforce Customer 360 Integrations Unlock Team Productivity, Adding Value to the Digital HQ
Partnerships expand the power of Genie with data, AI, and advertising innovation:
- Secure real-time and open data sharing between Salesforce and Snowflake allows Genie to directly access data stored in Snowflake, and vice-versa, enabling a real-time customer 360 view across the two platforms without moving or duplicating data.
- ‘Bring your own AI’ with Amazon SageMaker enables organizations and their data scientists to use SageMaker, Amazon’s cloud machine learning platform, directly with Einstein, Salesforce’s AI technology, to build new AI models tailored to the unique needs of their business, and use them in real time across the Customer 360.
- First-party advertising with partners such as Amazon Ads or Meta enable new privacy-safe integrations for advertising activation and aggregated insights — powered by unified first-party data from Salesforce CDP — for more personalized and efficient marketing at scale.
- New AppExchange Genie Collection features 18 Genie partners with apps and experts that help companies automate relevant advertising, enrich customer profiles, and extend the power of real-time data with Salesforce.
Customer 360: The world’s first real-time CRM
Now, Genie makes every Customer 360 cloud and industry solution automated, intelligent, and real time. The full list of new Genie innovations, including strategic partnerships, can be found here.
- With Sales Cloud Genie, every sales rep can receive real-time guidance from Einstein during customer video and voice calls. This enables reps to adapt to the conversation, and automatically receive real-time recommendations to offer customers.
- With Service Cloud Genie, every service rep from the contact center to the field can provide proactive service with real-time alerts, and enable reps to intervene, engage the customer, and resolve issues.
- With Marketing Cloud Genie, every marketer can deliver personalized messages across channels that adapt to customer activity across various brand properties in real time.
- With Commerce Cloud Genie, every retailer can build tailored shopper experiences that adapt to real-time customer actions, including abandoned shopping carts or actions taken on a website or mobile app.
- Across any industry, companies can leverage a unified profile and real-time data to deliver more personalized experiences. For example, in healthcare, where milliseconds matter most, real-time data from Salesforce Genie informs unified patient health scores that healthcare providers use to tailor patient care.
- With Tableau Genie, every business can monitor KPIs in real time to inform action across the business, including real-time purchase data for sales, real-time case spikes for service, and real-time web traffic for marketing.
- With MuleSoft Genie, every business can unlock real-time data across any modern or legacy system.
- With Slack Genie, an IT leader can immediately increase efficiency by enabling teams to automatically view real-time data from any channel with intelligent workflows.
Ford, L’Oreal, Formula 1®, and PGA TOUR Superstore deliver customer magic
- “Being a customer-first company means creating experiences that are more simple, convenient, and rewarding so that we are consistently earning our customers’ loyalty. Our customer relationships are intricate, so we needed a partner that could transform how we provide seamless and personalized experiences across every touchpoint — sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT,” said Suzy Deering, Global Chief Marketing Officer for Ford. “Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CDP provides the single source of truth we need to connect the customer experience across every step in the journey shopping — through purchase, accessories, onboarding, and maintenance.”
- “We have made the conscious decision to become the leader in BeautyTech, to provide unmet levels of personalization and real-time consumer experiences,” said Barbara Lavernos, Deputy CEO in charge of Research, Innovation and Technology at L’Oréal. “Thanks to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Personalization Commerce Cloud, and Service Cloud, the whole path of our consumers can be more interconnected, enabling us to connect easily with them at every point of their shopper journey via their preferred on-line and off-line channels, including web, mobile, and in-store,” said Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at L’Oréal.
- “Formula 1® has seen explosive growth over recent years, and our growing fan base of 500 million global fans and a global TV audience of 1.5 billion is at the heart of everything we do. We partnered with Salesforce to get a full view of our fanbase, increase and deepen the intensity of fan engagement, and attract new fans,” said Marek Borowik, Global Head of Fan Engagement at F1®. “Salesforce will enable us to understand how our data integrates across every channel — both physical and nonphysical, and across the globe. We knew Salesforce would be the perfect addition to understanding our growing fanbase using AI and automation to deliver scalable, hyper-personalized, and real-time experiences. We can now move away from our siloed set of solutions to have a seamless platform to store and maintain our fan data.”
- “As the game of golf has increased in popularity the past few years, we knew we needed to quickly elevate our digital presence and deliver personalized, relevant experiences to a new diverse audience across every channel,” said Jill Thomas, CMO at PGA TOUR Superstore. “With Salesforce, we’re much more in control of our messaging and are able to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time. This allows us to be truly customer-driven and meet people where they are in their journey with the game.”
- Salesforce Genie is generally available today.
- Learn more about Genie here.
- See Genie in action at Dreamforce 2022.
- Learn more about the apps and experts in the AppExchange Genie Collection.
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter.
- Share on Email
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn
TagsCustomer 360Digital TransformationPress Releases: Product
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Salesforce Genie is the real-time platform for customer magic. By harmonising data that's updated every millisecond, it enables your teams to meet your customers right where they are, like never before.
Marketing Cloud Customer Data Platform is a self-service platform used to organize and unify data across Salesforce and other external data sources. After data has been ingested into Customer Data Platform, it can be used to drive personalization and engagement through the creation of audience segments.
Customer 360 refers to the creation of a master customer record by aggregating all data about that customer from across the organization. Customer 360 provides a trusted, single view of a customer's name, address, contact information, gender, and interactions with a business.
Salesforce Customer 360 is an integrated CRM platform that solves this challenge by connecting your departments and customer data. Everyone gets a single, shared view of your customers. Think of it as a circle of information about the customer, with the customer in the centre.
- Navigate to Facebook Business Manager | Business Settings | Business Info. Find your Business Manager ID at the top of the page.
- Send an email to WhatsAppEnablement@salesforce.com with the subject “WhatsApp Number Setup.” Include the following information:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Salesforce Analytics Cloud.
- Salesforce Apps Cloud.
- Salesforce IoT Cloud.
Salesforce CDP (formerly CA360) is Salesforce's CDP. Following Salesforce's core message, it unites the data from marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT into one integrated platform.
Your Salesforce CRM data is just one part of delivering the right customer experience in real time. And to succeed, it can't sit in a silo. Adobe helps you connect all your data — including CRM — and put it into action to meet your customer's needs in real time, not after the fact.
Salesforce stores this information in an organized system. When analysts work with Salesforce, they typically use the raw data behind this system, made available through the Salesforce API. Salesforce stores its data in records known as “objects,” and these objects map to the data tables in the API.
Salesforce Customer 360 is a tool that allows companies to connect Salesforce apps and create a unified customer ID to build a single view of the customer.
Do a 360 means to end up in the same place that one started. Rarely, one may see the expression do a 360 to mean someone has changed his mind twice–once when he embraced the opposite of what he espoused, and then again when he came back to his original opinion.
Perhaps one the most important benefits of a 360-degree view of the customer is that it provides the ability to deliver more personalized shopping experiences. Businesses can use aggregated, invaluable, data to provide customers with more personalized experiences across their lifetime shopping journey.
Salesforce is much more than CRM. It has all the features of a traditional CRM, but it's unique in a way.
Salesforce is a popular CRM tool for support, sales, and marketing teams worldwide. Salesforce services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with partners, customers, and potential customers.
- Sales Funnel by InsightSquared. ...
- SMS-Magic. ...
- Adobe Sign. ...
- Cloudingo. ...
- ZoomInfo. ...
- Progress of Case Status. ...
- Whatfix. ...
At Dreamforce 2022, Salesforce, the #1 CRM provider worldwide, and WhatsApp, the most popular messaging service in the world, announced a new strategic partnership that will allow Salesforce customers to connect with their customers and build new messaging experiences on WhatsApp.
Salesforce Digital Engagement is a way to respond to messages via different channels including WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Webchat. Digital Engagement is a must-have in today's work from home world and ensures that service centres can support customers using their chosen communication method.
- Set up developer assets and platform access.
- Send a test message.
- Configure a Webhook.
- Receive a test message.
- Customer Data Platform.
- Account Engagement.
- Loyalty Management.
- Zoho CRM for scaling a business.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud for customizability.
- Bitrix24 for multi-channel communication.
- Pipedrive for being easy-to-use.
- Ontraport for automating online transactions.
- Nimble for customer prospecting.
- Nutshell for managing a sales team.
- Apptivo for business management.
- Service Cloud.
- Marketing Cloud.
- Experience Cloud.
- Analytics Cloud.
- Commerce Cloud.
- Integration Cloud.
- Salesforce Einstein.
They serve different purposes and are often used in tandem to provide a consistent, personalized customer experience. The difference between a CRM and a CDP comes down to this: CRMs help manage customer relationships, while CDPs help manage customer data. Of course, there's a lot more nuance to it than that.
To recap, a database is a system charged with storing organised data and allowing access to said data. A CRM is a software system that uses that data to aid with customer relationship management.
A CDP sits upstream of your CRM and often forwards data to the CRM to support experiences such as personalized email and triggered messaging. If you already use a CRM, adding a CDP as the foundational layer in your data stack can help enrich your CRM data and make it more valuable for sales and marketing teams.
Adobe Experience Manager has 93 reviews and a rating of 4.34 / 5 stars vs Salesforce Experience Cloud which has 76 reviews and a rating of 4.32 / 5 stars. Compare the similarities and differences between software options with real user reviews focused on features, ease of use, customer service, and value for money.
Leads are people who are interested in your product and service. Converting leads to loyal customers will provide success within a business. By managing your leads in a systematic and structured way, you can increase both the numbers of leads you generate and how many leads you convert.
- Go to the Extensions > Catalog page.
- Find the Adobe Analytics Product String extension by Adobe Consulting Services and click Install.
- Take a moment to read the instructions.
- Click Save to Library.
Salesforce's CRM is built on a relational database. Salesforce calls its tables “objects”. And these objects can relate to each other. These relationships can be used to share information and create connected views of data.
Easy to use and learn. An important feature of any CRM is its ability to be implemented and used right away. Salesforce is easy to install, and users can easily learn how to use it. Training employees to use Salesforce is not difficult, thanks to its intuitive user interface and user experience.
Salesforce uses Oracle to power its databases.
Hyperforce is a complete re-architecture of Salesforce designed to deliver an even more powerful and scalable platform to support the growth and success of Salesforce's global customer base.
Salesforce Einstein is artificial intelligence (AI) technology that has been developed for the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. Salesforce's AI product, Einstein, is now available across the company's core cloud products, as part of its spring 2017 product release.
Salesforce and Snowflake Expand Partnership with Real-Time Data Sharing. Customers can now securely share data in real time between platforms without moving or copying data. Companies like AT&T and Oldcastle Infrastructure are bringing Salesforce and Snowflake data together to personalize customer relationships at ...
Slack connects people, automation and apps in one space for faster and more flexible work. And now, Slack is the fully integrated engagement layer around the Salesforce Customer 360, empowering everyone in your organization to see and act on customer insights. Watch the video.
Salesforce Functions is designed to boost developer productivity by reducing your infrastructure responsibilities and enabling you to build and integrate Functions-as-a-Service (FaaS) apps using the languages and tools of your choice.
Salesforce has its own data centres across the world that service some customers running on the core platform (Sales, Service, Experience Cloud, etc).
Salesforce Private Connect is a fast, easy, and secure way to connect Salesforce orgs with AWS data centers. Salesforce developers can set up the connection quickly and easily in a point-and-click interface.
2. Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist and philosopher of science whose estimated IQ scores range from 205 to 225 by different measures. He is best known for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2 which has been called the world's most famous equation.
Though some sources estimate theoretical physicist Albert Einstein's IQ was around 160, there is no indication he ever had his IQ tested, according to biography.com.
Salesforce uses Artificial Intelligence
The artificial intelligence salesforce use helps in marketing, sales, service, and more. With the help of their enormous dataset and machine learning, they could easily predict which customer is more likely to buy a product, hence providing a lead on the potential customers.
Salesforce, which makes investments through its Salesforce Ventures unit, still owns a stake in five public companies, including Robinhood and Monday.com , the filing shows. The company had previously unloaded 95% of its Snowflake shares, reducing its holdings to $35 million worth at the end of 2021.
Salesforce boasts better profitability as compared to Snowflake. Although CRM's revenue growth rates are inferior to that of SNOW, the former is expected to see stable top-line expansion in the near term in contrast with the latter which is witnessing a significant moderation in its sales expansion.
- Find Setup in Salesforce.
- Type “analytics” into the quick find search bar.
- Go to Settings.
- Select “enable data sync and connections”, “enable Snowflake output connection”, and “enable direct data for external data sources”
Slack launched to the public in August 2013. According to Butterfield, "Slack" is an acronym standing for "Searchable Log of All Conversation and Knowledge," which he chose in 2012 to replace the previous codename, "linefeed."
Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced it has completed its acquisition of Slack Technologies, Inc.
Slack is a messaging app for business that connects people to the information they need. By bringing people together to work as one unified team, Slack transforms the way organizations communicate.