Kate’s scientifically developed Restorative Serum helps soothe, heal, and protect sensitive skin. It provides a high-performance moisture barrier that is vital for healthy-looking skin. After just 4 weeks, 100% of women reported improvement in the appearance of skin tone evenness, and 80% of women reported visible improvement in skin texture.
Along with retinol, it is universally acknowledged that Vitamin C is one of the most powerful “antioxidants” on the market since it protects our cells from damage and slows down the path of aging. Like the ingredients listed above, vitamin C is also a very good multi-tasker: it shows great advantages in fighting harmful free radicals (the bad guys) and regenerating the skin.
Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum helps diminish the signs of aging. The formula uses a clinically-proven form of vitamin C to target and manages problems including dull skin, dark spots, and discolorations, while delivering an antioxidant-rich glow. Skin looks brighter and more vibrant, with firmer, plumper, and illuminated skin.
*Other Products That Contain This Ingredient
This eye cream is targeted to brighten and instantly fight fine lines and wrinkles! It also improves concealer wear!! This happens because it is Collagen boosted which means it firms and deeply hydrates! The texture is very creamy and lightweight so it melts into the entire eye at once!! This is also powered by vitamin c which helps revive and illuminate! It contains special pigments that instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. But that’s not all, It creates a smooth, well-rested canvas. Dark circles—diminished, Crow’s-feet—conquered. I have had the best results with this eye cream! I have seen my eyes smoother, softer, and brighter!! If you are looking for a good morning eye cream or even night, look no further! I 100% recommend this product!!☀️
- Drunk’s Elephant’s Babana Bright Eye Creme can do many things for you- brighten, firm, improve concealer wear and instantly reduces look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The C15 Super Booster from Paula’s Choice has 15% concentrated vitamin C. It’s combined with other replenishing antioxidants to provide exceptional results: improving the appearance of uneven skin tone, lessening environmental stress & brightening dull complexion.
- Next up is the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum can instantly brighten, visibly firm, plump skin with hydration, and reduce the appearance of dark spots, pores, and wrinkles.
6. Ferulic Acid – The teammate helps double-kill
Ferulic acid normally exists in the seeds of fruits or vegetables, such as rice, eggplants, citrus, etc. While vitamin C alone is likely to degrade in a short time (especially with sun exposure), it can be greatly stabilized with the help of the ferulic acid. In fact, ferulic acid can boost the efficacy of most the antioxidants. Besides being the good teammate, ferulic acid is also able to fight the free-radical damage which leads to aging.
PETER THOMAS ROTH
This potent anti-aging serum can dramatically improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, firmness, uneven skin tone, texture, brightness and dehydration. Potent-C Power Serum contains 20% THD- Ascorbate, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50X more powerful than traditional Vitamin C. By using it daily, you can see a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and even firmness within two weeks.
The PTR Potent-C moisturizer is an anti-aging moisturizer created with hydrolyzed collagen and 20% THD ascorbate—a SUPER potent form of vitamin C, and also contains 3% of vitamin E and 2% ferulic acid, which is good for strengthening the skin. this product is pricey! $98 for one ounce, but it does what it says it does. it has no fragrance, and a gel like texture. it wipes out fine lines like no other, totally demolished all signs of aging. worth the price
*Other Products Contain This Ingredient
This innovative and scientifically-proven product is enriched with vitamin C boosters to give your complexion a radiant glow. This elixir quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to help nourish your skin, so it can look more radiant. You’ll also experience more beauty sleep while you use DERMAdoctor’s Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil. This anti-aging elixir rapidly absorbs, delivering essential nutrients to your skin.
An overnight serum that features a super molecule trifecta of retinol, ferulic acid, and niacinamide, now combined with adenosine for enhanced results. Targets visible signs of aging, fights wrinkles, reduces imperfections and firms skin
7. Pro-xylane – Born from the legendary
Originally developed and created by L’Oréal, Pro-xylane is the star formula of anti-aging. According to the official claims,”it is a sugar-protein hybrid made from xylose, a sugar found abundantly in beech trees and known to stimulate the production of glycoaminoglycans (GAGs), molecules responsible for defending the skin against water loss.” With the help of Pro-xylane, our skin cells can be fundamentally healthier and stronger. Many people often wonder when we compare pro-xylane vs retinol, which is better.
Pro-xylane vs retinol
Pro-xylane can thicken the skin, give it volume, thickness and cohesion between the dermis and epidermis. It acts on the biomechanical properties of skin, visibility of wrinkles, pigment marks and cutaneous texture. It restructures the skin, layer by layer, by stimulating the growth of proteins in skin cells and, therefore, helps get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin.
This anti-aging eye cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. Advanced glycation end-products are a major factor of the natural aging process, and this cream helps decrease their oxidative damage. The silky formula glides over the delicate skin around the eye contour, nourishing it with Proxylane, blueberry extracts and a complex of flavonoids and peptides.
Skinceuticals really packed everything one could possibly desire into this product! The product brightens the under-eye area, reduces puffiness and smoothes out fine lines. The diffusers really do bring immediate radiance to the under eye area and they also manage to do this while also bringing what all other brightening eye creams seem to be lacking – HYDRATION! […] If you’re looking for a great eye cream for dark circles, fine lines and puffiness – yet still want the hydration and immediate radiance throughout the day – look no further than Skinceuticals AGE Eye Complex! This product will cover ALL of your eye concerns!
*Other Products That Contain This Ingredient
- L’Oreal’s Skincare Revitalift Triple Power Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer is one of the better retinol face creams on the market. It addresses multiple signs of aging skin in just 1 week: reduces wrinkles, re-firms contours, brightens skin, smooths skin roughness and deeply hydrates for younger-looking skin.
- I love the Lancome Absolue Premium BX Regenerating and Replenishing Night Cream. It’s a refreshing body oil that provides superior moisture. Infused with a sensual invigorating scent to awaken your spirit Leaves body skin soft smooth & fresh To use: Apply directly to wet skin for intense hydration.
- Prodigy Re-Plasty Age Recovery Skin Regeneration Accelerating Night Care from Helena Rubinstein is my go-to product when I can splurge.
8. Q10 – Natural protection
Q10 is a naturally produced body enzyme. And it is the substance required to keep our organ and the chemical reactions in our body being in order. According to Kayo Body Care’s co-founder, Christine Bullock, with the strong effect of energizing cell activity, Q10 can ‘help your cells rid themselves of toxins’. Once the creation of Q10 is slow down in our body, the aging signs of our skin can be improved by using Q10 skincare products.
As a phoenix rises from the ashes, your skin rejuvenates with the power of luxe botanical oils and CoQ10. Phoenix Rosehip Anti-Aging Face Oil instantly nourishes dry skin, deeply hydrates, and restores radiance to dull or aged skin. This formula is formulated for all skin types, but those with dry or mature skin may experience the most benefit.
Phoenix is a hydrating facial oil that leaves skin with a soft, silky, and renewed appearance. It’s a solution for dryness, loss of firmness & elasticity, as well as fine line and wrinkles.
This is a great anti-aging product because of all the amazing ingredients. There is CoQ10 which supports our skin’s natural collagen. There is Chia Seed Co2, which is to smooth the appearance of fine lines and to decrease any redness. There is also sea buckthorn oils which soothes and supports the skin, and rosehip oil which supports the appearance of a healthier skin. The ingredients are just amazing to help any premature aging, to help repair your skin, composed with essential fatty acids, to soften any wrinkles, and help an increase in cell turnover.
I find that the texture of this is so smooth and light weight. You can tell is hydrating and fine, it doesn’t leave your face feeling oily or tacky. This used to be a staple in my routine but to be honest, once I ran out of the full bottle, I began playing around with more skincare.
*Other Products That Contain This Ingredient
- Indie Lee’s CoQ-10 Toner Mist can hydrate and rebalance the skin with this Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera based essence. Hyaluronic acid plumps while aloe vera and cucumber and extract soothes skin.
- Finally, Eucerin gives us a gentle, non-irritating way to reduce wrinkles and the signs of aging that’s also recommended by dermatologists.
- The Inkey List also has a good Q10 face serum. This one is a powerful antioxidant, this anti-aging serum works to both protect and prevent accelerated signs of aging while hydrating.
1. Harvard Health Publishing (2019) Do retinoids really reduce wrinkles?. Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/do-retinoids-really-reduce-wrinkles, (Accessed: 24 October 2019).
2. FutureDerm (2019) Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream Review. Available at: https://www.futurederm.com/drunk-elephant-protini-polypeptide-cream-review, (Accessed: 11 February 2019).
3. Dancer, R (2019) Everything You Need to Know About Vitamin C, the Holy Grail of Skin-Care Ingredients. Available at: https://www.allure.com/story/vitamin-c-benefits-for-skin, (Accessed: 01 December 2019)
This article was taken from Cherie so that it is available to all, credit to Cherie.com which is no longer functioning.
You may like these:
Bichup Self-Generating Anti-Aging Essence 50mlRed Ginseng Power Repair Anti-aging Cream Silk 60mlBichup Moisture Anti-Aging Mist 100mlBichup Self-Generating Anti-Aging Essence Special Set 7 pcs
Anti-agingbakuchoiolcollagendark circlesdark spotsdry skindrynessFerulic Acidfine lineslactic acidpolypeptidePro-xylanepuffinessrednessretinolsensitive skinSkincare routineuneven skin toneVitamin Cwrinkles
What do you think?
View all comments